How to Redeem Your AHIMA Adaptive Learning Access Code
Go to the Login page.
Select “I Have a Code."
Enter the adaptive learning access code provided with your book bundle or digital purchase.
- Book bundles: Your access code will be found on the bundle wrapper. Do not discard your bundle wrapper until you have successfully redeemed your adaptive learning access code.
- Digital purchases: You access code will be provided in a confirmation email. Do not delete your confirmation email until you have successfully redeemed your adaptive learning access code.
Enter your email address and name and select "Register."
Note: You must register this product using the same email address under which you have enrolled in courses at your school.
A welcome email will be sent to the inbox associated with the email address with which you have registered. Open the email and select "Confirm Email."
Create and confirm your password and click "Set Password."
You may now access the AHIMA Adaptive Learning Program student dashboard.
Follow these instructions to connect your student account with the course in which you are enrolled.
For students enrolled in a class using the web-based version of the adaptive learning program:
- Click the self-enrollment link provided by your instructor. Note that your instructor may share this link via email or on the LMS. Inquire with your instructor if you are unsure where to access the self-enrollment link.
- Enter your email and password to complete the login process.
- You are now enrolled in the course, and your progress can be monitored by your instructor.
For students enrolled in a class using the LMS-based version of the adaptive learning program:
- Log in to your student account on your school’s LMS.
- Your student account will automatically connect to the appropriate class in the adaptive learning program.
- Follow the LMS links to begin your first adaptive learning assignment. When prompted to enter an access code, use the code provided with your book bundle or digital purchase.