Welcome brand supporters and sponsors! This toolkit contains complimentary tools to help you market IGHealthRate™ to your audience. Use the items here to leverage the combined strength and value of the AHIMA information governance (IG) brand and your brand.
Questions? Contact IGAdvisors@ahima.org.
Download web and print versions of the logo
Please utilize AHIMA’s IGHealthRate™ brand style guide for your communications.
Download Style Guide
IGHealthRate™ User Guide and Best Practices
The IGHealthRate™ User Guide highlights the features and functionality of the IGHealthRate™ tool.
The IGHealthRate™ Best Practices describes the recommended steps to be taken when preparing for an IGHealthRate™ assessment, executing the assessment, and advancing IG through the post-assessment results. These best practices will help organizations succeed with IG using the IGHealthRate™ tool.
Create an article for use in print or online media:
Place customized banners on your website:
Download Customizable Large Banner
Download Customizable Small Banner
Blog/Journal of AHIMA Article
Write a blog or article to be featured on your website or on social media. You can also submit your article or blog to be possibly featured on the IGIQ blog or in the Journal of AHIMA.
- Tell a story that highlights information governance and connects with your audience. For instance, how have you seen information governance make a difference?
- Align with at least one of AHIMA’s IG Adoption Model™ (IGAM™) competencies:
- IG Structure
- Strategic Alignment
- Privacy and Security
- Legal and Regulatory
- Data Governance
- IT Governance
- Enterprise Information Management
- IG Performance
- Awareness and Adherence
- Discuss the pain points of your target audience
- Be brief; average posts are 600 words (Journal articles can be up to 1,500 words)
- Check out blogging tips from AHIMA
Send emails to your audience.
Download General Email HTML
Email Signature Tagline
Add a tagline to the bottom of your emails:
Download Email Tagline
Place a customized flyer in print publications or use at tradeshows.
Note: Adobe Creative Suite is needed for final logo placement.
IGHealthRate™ PowerPoint Template
Use the IGHealthRate™ PowerPoint template for presentations and educational sessions.
Download PowerPoint Template
Generate social media content to reach and engage your audience:
- Get tips on how to create and manage social media content
- Share the above banners in social media with short copy and a link
- Remember to employ commonly used hashtags and consider using #IGIQ and #IGNOW to participate in the AHIMA community
Use videos AHIMA has created to educate your audience. (Can be used in social media, blog posts, etc.)
IGIQ.com is your one-stop shop for everything IG.
- Download free resources
- Find educational resources—meetings, books, webinars, etc.
- Read blog posts
- Catch up on headlines
- And more
AHIMA-Approved IG Adoption Model™ Consultant Training
Become an AHIMA-Approved IG Adoption Model™ Consultant by completing a training course. The training includes:
- Education on the AHIMA IG Adoption Model™
- Expert user training with IGHealthRate™
- Training on the AHIMA assessment tools and methodologies
Download the flyer to find out about prerequisites and for more information.
Watch your email and IGIQ.com for updates on scheduled training dates.
Please note: Use of this toolkit is limited to IGHealthRate™ Brand Sponsors and Supporters only and have an active agreement with AHIMA. To inquire about becoming a brand sponsor or supporter please contact IGAdvisors@ahima.org