CourseShare is an exclusive online destination promoting excellence in teaching by providing free learning materials and is available exclusively to HIM educators who are active AHIMA members of CAHIIM-accredited or PCAP-approved programs or those in candidacy. CourseShare is a peer-reviewed repository of materials and resources to enhance teaching strategies and support faculty professional development.
- Degree level course materials including student activities, assessments and content specific presentations
- Faculty Development and program resources such as the PPE Tool Kit and Suggested Activities, AHIMA HIM Curricula Competencies and Curriculum Tool Kit, Professional Development recommended reading list and a listing of free instructional tools
- Journal of AHIMA quizzes (for instructional use only)
- Faculty Development Webinars
- Webinar replays for 2018 Coffee and Coding and Data Dive series
Request CourseShare access here: firstname.lastname@example.org
CourseShare is now hosted in the AHIMA Academy. Upon verification, faculty will receive an individual key for one-time enrollment and may access as often as they wish thereafter.
Consider submitting your materials to earn continuing education credit!