Articles on Ethics (viewable to members through the AHIMA Body of Knowledge)
- American Health Information Management Association. "Statement on Health Information Management (HIM) as a Multi-National Profession" (AHIMA, 2008)
- Bronnert, June. "Coding Ethically." Journal of AHIMA 76, no.9 (2005): 108,110,112.
- “Committee Outlines History, Future of AHIMA's Code of Ethics.” AHIMA Advantage 11:4 (June 2007), 12.
- Harman, Laurinda B., and Virginia L. Mullen. “Emerging HIM Identity Ethical Issues” AHIMA's 79th National Convention and Exhibit Proceedings, October 2007.
- Harman, Laurinda B., Mullen, Virginia L. and Jacqueline Glover. "Ethics in HIM: a Professional Imperative." AHIMA's 78th National Convention and Exhibit Proceedings, October 2006
- Harman, Laurinda B., Mullen, Virginia L. "Ethics at Work: a Case Study." AHIMA's 77th National Convention and Exhibit Proceedings, October 2005.
- Harman, Laurinda B., and Virginia L. Mullen. “Health Information Management in the Global Community: Ethical Issues.” AHIMA Convention Proceedings, October 2004.
- Ethical Standards for Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Professionals.
Professional Ethics Power and Archive Webinar